27 April 2018

my memory suck

Starting from high school, I came to realize that my brain was unable to stored certain memories unless it was really important for myself or either I gave my best focus during that moment.
If I try to flash back my childhood memory, I can say there is only 20% of them I can recall. I don't know who should be blame for this. Is the genetics? My self?
This strong thought of "Don't speak about things that you knew but it could be imprecise when it came out from your mouth!", therefore led me to choose being un-knowledgeable or silent or precisely, acting stupid.
I used to be questioned about my political thought where obviously I'm unable to speech out loud. I swear I have never felt so down and disappointed so bad with my own self.
I felt down for unable to protect my pride and all of me by argument. I am disappointed because all I can do is just bend on my knee and silent still. What else can I do when the opponent should be the person that lift you up? Lagu Suffian Suhaimi, Haruskah aku played so hard on my head.
I'm not sure did the lyric fits my situation or nah man. Damn that feels kill.
If you possibly one day in the questioner position, I hope you can strike with one question at one time and please try to not put people down. Sad life..life is sad. My life is full of sadness..

No comments:

Post a Comment