28 October 2017

Just my shitty thought

This is the freaking part about my thought.
Just now I google "Why Should We Marry?"

Basically married will got me doing all the chores of housework.
I have to share my bed, my room. Sometimes I could probably iron my husband suit to work, prepared the meal and probably carried a womb on my belly and carried it for a fucking 9 month.
It is funny why I let my self follow the flow just because my family is pressuring me about this matter.
60% of this agreement came from my family and of course the other 30% can be assure occurred by the fear of growing old alone.
I'm saving another 10% for later excuses.
But what can I do to against 9 siblings, 1 mother and 41 nephews who gonna talk shit if I didn't do well in life right?

Well, this is just my shitty thought. Please no heart feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment