I would like to talk about my FRIENDS,
I think were blend well together because this group might be consists of bunch of looser when were in a high school or something.
I just made an assumption based on my own experience knowing nothing about the others.
All well known kids of my age have achieved something in their life, having a family, job, house or car. They have it all. But for someone like me, someone like me and all this people that I like so much, we were matching so much in all this terms.
We were old, wild and broke.
When I was younger than today, I don't have a chance to being around and hang out like I did with them today. I never thought having friends can be so good like this. We do things together, we help each others out and even feeling lost when apart of our group leaving early for graduation.
I do realize everything in this world will not last forever. I just wanted to appreciate every second of well spend moment with these people so that one day when we grow bigger, have our own family and gain something, I could point out my finger to each of my friend and telling my kids about them.
Today is Monday,
It's October 16, 2017.
I am in a middle of 20's.
It is to early for a fantasy of family and things.
I am too happy now for being old, wild and broke with these people.
Let me enjoy things.
No comments:
Post a Comment