01 January 2020

MOTHER HOOD

"Motherhood is a mental illness."-J. Lo (Hustler 2019)

It is. I still remember clearly how disgust I am with child drool, mucus and crying.
But look at me now, how happy I am wiping those saliva while complimenting my son which I can't find where the proudest part I am feeling towards him.

I used to get annoyed with my friends posting their children photos on social media.
"Why are you posting this?"
"Make an official account for him and please, go on posting thousand of photo I wouldn't mind."
"She's not even that cute."
"I should mute her."

J. Lo was right. It is so weird how Faiq Haziq is the only one cutie pie in my eye. How hard I hold my thumb from posting his picture because I don't wanna annoyed people that having the same thought as me 3 months ago. Even tho I refrain my act but still my instagram having none of photo without him.

I used to read someone says "First child is an experiment."
Newly parents learning from their first born on how to be a parents. I denied this earlier but now, it is truly true.
I am lack of so many things before.. my patient, my skills. But he thought me so much so that I could the be the better ibu for him.

Yea, ibu. Now I can't wait for that gugu gaga voice calling me ibu. Pronounce IBU.

Wish me luck.


Faiq Haziq bin Muhammad Hamizan (5 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment