09 November 2021

KERJA 2.0

I am building my empire.

Not real big yet but enough if it could satisfy me.

You see, I am gifted with great skills of art. These hands had been drew since kindergarten. During primary school I drew for free for my friends. I felt pleasing watching my art carried around by them on transparent file. I even joining many portrait competition during my high school but then at some point, I’ve stopped. Just because my lack of confident grew during my puberty.

Then I just do it for fun. For my self. Filling my time with it. I drew on canvas, I did a mural on my bedroom walls. So many of it that I barely remembered. But then it stopped again, gosh. Because pregnancy is killing the vibes. The baby’s out and my time went for him. Nursing my child is not a very frustrating things tho and I am not mad for it. It’s just that at one point I forgot that I can do creative things with these hands.

I still remember clearly, when my child turn 1 years old, I tried to draw his portrait. When I almost finished, he poops and smack his butt on my almost done sketch. Dang, it was funny and the drawing went a bit wrong.

Now he turns 2 already, and I’ve started a small business of my own. Doings portrait, bouquet, decorating frames for wedding and even sewing. Surprisingly all items received a good response from customers.

I am building my empire, not really big but enough to satisfy me. I am nit there yet but for sure I’ll reach it. The road sometimes rough but I have a lovely support from my partner. If this stop again because of anything, I knew I will start again. Because, I can never really stop ✋🏻 





No comments:

Post a Comment